Citizen of Heaven

Saturday, November 18, 2006

It's been awhile..


Well, I haven't blogged in awhile. I'm not sure why..I'm still going to my bible study but have been struggling to stay in the word. I know Satan is trying to creep back into my life. What I'm going through right now is a battle in my mind. It's affecting my emotions and feelings. I ask myself questions like am I a good wife, a good mother, a good friend, etc. I know that's all Satan trying to get to me, all I can do is keep the armor of God fully on and I'll be okay. I just need to stay focused and get back to reading my bible faithfully. And prayer, lots of prayer. There's so much I want to do in my life. I love my family so much that I want to be with them all the time. My husband, daughters, and extended family and friends. Lately Martin and I have grown a lot closer. Which was a blessing on our marriage. His love for me completes me for sure. And my beautiful daughters, I love watching them grow. They are both so gifted with big hearts and show great love for others. My husband has been working 60+ hours a week at work and I took a 2nd job, cutting hair a couple Saturday's a month. We are working towards paying off our small bills and waiting for an opportunity to buy a home in Turlock. God has been working on our finances. I pray that he blesses our checking account in abundance.
Well, that's all for now. I wish you well and blessing always.
Love,
Angie

1 Comments:

  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Suzi-Q said…

    You are still my idol! That picture of you and Mo is adorable! Keep on the path!....xoxo Suzi xoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home