Another week has passed and my personal journey with Jesus is increasing in strength and faith everyday. It's amazing to me the changes that are happening in my life and in the life of my family. As for me and my house we shall serve the Lord. This is something that is growing strong in my heart everyday. This week God revealed to me that my journey with him will be challenging and a test of faith. Today I look at each person as an individuals going through their own personal life struggles. I pray for my heart to stay tender towards others and for God to give me an understanding of where I fit into their lives. Martin and I are talking more about faith and our love for God. My girls are asking questions about God and taking interest. The desires of my heart have changed. I pray to God to help me be a walking, living testimony of his prensence in my life. When people look at me I want them to know that I am Christian and faithful servant of God. I'm looking foward to hearing his message at church.

1 Comments:
At 1:15 PM,
Suzi-Q said…
You are da'bomb! Keep the Faith!
Post a Comment
<< Home