Citizen of Heaven

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

It's A Beautiful Day


"...for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world even our faith." (I John 5:4)

As a child of God, I have the power of faith within me to overcome the world. That includes everything in the world, and everything the world brings my way! The Bible says that faith comes by hearing the Word of God (Romans 10:17). The more hear the Word of God and store it in my heart, my faith in God grows stronger. When the enemy tries to attack me through sickness, fear, worry, or financial mishaps, I just use my faith by declaring the Word of God. I declare that by His stripes, I am healed! I declare that perfect love casts out all fear! I declare that God shall supply all my needs! I declare that because I was born of God, I have faith to overcome the world!

These are my two beautiful, smart, loving, good hearted, talented and awesome daughters that God blessed my life with. I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to be their mother. I will never fail them and will love them all the days of my life. I pray for their futures, for their children and their childrens, children. I look forward to being of part of their lives for a many years to come. They are so worthy of Gods love!!!

Be blessed so that you may be a blessing to others.
Your sister in Christ
Angie Gurl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home